LUCKYATUANYA.BLOGSPOT.COM

CLICK To Place Your Ads HERE

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Comedian Bovi Was Involved In A Ghastly Car Accident Last Night


Nigeria's top comedian, Abovi Ugboma, Populary know as Bovi was involved in a ghastly car accident last night in Ikoyi, Lagos State. He was hit by a speeding car at an intersection. He was rushed to the hospital and released this morning after being treated for an eye injury. He shared a photo of his damaged car and account of what happened...

Read what he posted below...
"Out of hospital, hale and hearty! Just an injured left eye! Last night was nearly the end. On my lane jejeli and this guy Ran into me at an intersection. Carry my car dump for side walk like small pikin wey no dey hear word. I was sure I had been blinded and broken my hip. First thoughts were my family, my debtors of since last year and my jokes wey some people go just thief! But as usual, Godwin!!! When your life flashes before your eyes, it's like that missed call you never heard ring."
.
See photo of his damaged car below...

1 comment:

  1. Having read this I thought it was extremely informative.
    I appreciate you finding the time and effort to
    put this information together. I once again find myself
    personally spending a lot of time both reading and commenting.
    But so what, it was still worth it!

    Also visit my blog; AshlyQSchwetz

    ReplyDelete

Send your news and stories to:
Email: luckyatuanya@gmail.com