LUCKYATUANYA.BLOGSPOT.COM

CLICK To Place Your Ads HERE

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Chocolate City Launches Thier Celebratory Album


Chocolate City Music has released a compilation album called 'The Indestructible Choc Boi Nation'.

The album features all the stars on the Chocolate City - Loopy Music roster.

Chocolate City has released an album celebrating the merger with Loopy Music and the return of Jesse Jagz.

The album has been released this week for free, streaming exclusively on Star Music App.

Featured artistes include; Ice Prince, Jesse Jagz, M.I, Nosa, Ruby Gyang, Victoria Kimani, Pryse, DJ Lambo, DJ Caise, Loose Kaynon and Dice Ailes, Milli and Koker.

1 comment:

  1. I've been browsing on-line greater than three hours today,
    yet I by no means discovered any attention-grabbing article like
    yours. It is lovely value sufficient for me. In my view, if
    all site owners and bloggers made just right content material as you probably
    did, the net will likely be a lot more useful than ever before.



    Also visit my page; NickolasNRiches

    ReplyDelete

Send your news and stories to:
Email: luckyatuanya@gmail.com