LUCKYATUANYA.BLOGSPOT.COM

CLICK To Place Your Ads HERE

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Ooops! Dating Has Just Gone Wrong: "My Ex Is My Nightmare"

An IR blog reader sent this:

"I had this very rich boyfriend, we dated for about 3years, he loved me so much and I honestly didn't love him as much as he did.
He worshiped me and spent good money trying to please me, I initially told him to reduce the rate he spends money on me, but he wouldn't listen.

He proposed to me a year after our relationship, but I rejected his proposal, using the word "I need time, am not ready for marriage".
He took it easy with me because of his undying love for me and I was pretty young too.

Prior to this, he told me "You are not the demanding type, unlike some girls I know, that is why I love you shamelessly and do all I do for you".

Last year, we vacated at one of the most expensive island and discussed extensively about our relationship, I still made it clear to him that am not so inlove with him, that would make me mary him, he said I should make up my mind, he loves me much and has never imagined living without me.

He rented an apartment and bought me a car, shortly after we got back from our vacation last year, however on my birthday being January, he popped the question for the second, with one of the finest ring I have ever seen. I honestly told him I don't love him and cannot marry him
he sounded good and ok with that,then we quietly called of the relationship on my birthday.

He didn't call nor send any text, that surprised me anyways. But toward the end of Febuary, I got a text message from him reading:...
Since I have given you my heart, shown you as much love as I could, surprised you in different ways, taken you to places you've never imagine, even with your girlfriend title. Have you ever imagined what life would be like to you, when I finally make you my wife? I have practically worshiped you, proposed to you twice, patiently waited for you to make up your mind and marry me, yet you choose to treat me this way. I bet you have no idea of how many girls, who wish to be in your shoes.
I won't force you to marry me, nor hold grudge against you, but I just want you to do this one thing for me.
Pay me back all the money that I've spent on you and your family. Please I don't even want to marry you again, what I want is my money, otherwise the battle line will be drawn. Yes I can be the sweetest boyfriend you have ever hard, yet a beast in the other side of the planet, you have just brought out the beast in me, the heart of man could also be wicked and I mean every bit of my word.



Is this right? how can someone be this heartless because I refused to marry him, how am I suppose to refund him over 5million naira? I haven't been able to raise the money, he even came to my house with police that am owing him.
Is it just me or is this right to anyone?

- It was sent by a blog reader...
#Please share...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send your news and stories to:
Email: luckyatuanya@gmail.com