LUCKYATUANYA.BLOGSPOT.COM

CLICK To Place Your Ads HERE

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Checkout This Dress a Lady Wore To Mayweather-Pacquiao Fight


Nya Lee outfit stood out a bit. The outfit which she proudly showed off on Instagram was a velvet black dress which would have been very modest, except the chest was cut out and the whole length of a leg, exposed. The whole leg.
See more photos after the cut...


When her fans came for her for her choice of dress, Nya clapped back at them, writing;
“What Yall haters more mad at the big natural double d’ssss that I had out or my ��kitty /thigh hanging out …. Im a grown a*s women I pay all of my bills and it didn’t kill my bank account to be in #LasVegas so miss me with the petty a*s comments ️yall know I was on#Fleeeeek last night #NyALee“

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send your news and stories to:
Email: luckyatuanya@gmail.com