LUCKYATUANYA.BLOGSPOT.COM

CLICK To Place Your Ads HERE

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Checkout Toolz and Tunde Demuren's Reaction To Their 'Proposal Engagement'


Media personality Toolz is yet to get over the surprise proposal from her boo Tunde Demuren.

In a short message posted on instagram not too long ago, she addressed herself as Mrs. Demuren and gushed about her engagement thus:
“Arrrggghh! I’m about to be someone’s wife!! How the heck did that happen lol! I don’t know what to say….Thank you for putting this silly smile on my face @captdemuren – so thankful to God for you in my life. No one drives me crazy more than you, but I’ve never felt a greater need to make someone else so happy (minus parents lol) To everyone that has shown us love through phone calls, messages, social media posts etc we are very grateful.�� May God constantly give you all reasons to smile this crazy smile I’m smiling now.������ Signed Mrs Tolulope Oniru-Demuren loadin”


Captain Demuren on the other-hand chose to gush about the expensive proposal ring he got her.
Thank you @rebeccanoff– one word — Amazing She loves it. Cc @toolzo.

5 comments:

  1. Ok... thats a good one. We hv long expected it tho

    www.bellacurvesng.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to them.


    Rellaidiovo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Abeg congrats to them Jare we have all been expecting this.

    Www.trendwithgloria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its like you read my mind! You seem to know so much about this, like
    you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you can do with some
    pics to drive the message home a bit, but other than that, this is great blog.
    A great read. I'll definitely be back.

    Look into my web-site TristanDTrad

    ReplyDelete

Send your news and stories to:
Email: luckyatuanya@gmail.com