LUCKYATUANYA.BLOGSPOT.COM

CLICK To Place Your Ads HERE

Friday, May 08, 2015

Ghanaian Actress Peace Hyde Talks About Nigeria and her Relationship Status

Peace Hyde

Peace Hyde is a Ghanaian actress, and she is also a show host who. She was born and raised in the UK, but says that Africa remains her roots. She is beautiful, very curvy and really ambitious . She wants to take over media presentation in Ghana and has a dream of achieving senior management status in the very competitive education sector .

She had this recent interview with Ovwe Medeme where she talked about Nigerian men, relationship, her love for Nigerian dishes, acting, and other issues.

Read excerpts below:


Have Nigerian men been hitting on you?
No, I have just been working. No one is minding me. It has been a nice experience being in Nigeria. The people are absolutely awesome. And they are just really friendly. The guys and girls are really friendly. I love their energy, I love their boldness and their confidence. I love working with them and I love meeting you people. And I have met some really awesome people in Nigeria.

Are you married?
Are you asking for my hand? (laughs). No, I’m not married at the moment.

Is there someone in your life?
We have to understand where this is going. Am I going to get a proposal (laughs)? At the moment, no. I am very focused on my work. That is where I sm finding my peace and joy, and it’s working out well. But I don’t know, if you have a ring for me, we can work on something.

How long have you been acting?
I actually just started my entertainment career. It has been about a year and a half. I am very new in the industry. I did a short film in Nigeria. That was my first time working in Nigeria. Then, I went back to Ghana. I have been doing quite a lot of presenting and event hosting.

How have you been enjoying the Nigerian climate?

You guys are chilling. I love Nigeria. Nigeria is absolutely awesome. It is so awesome. I
love the food. If you have good food, I’m game. My biggest addiction is the seafood, and okro soup with eba. That is a life-changing food right there. I have been eating. I have even gained tummy now. It is delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send your news and stories to:
Email: luckyatuanya@gmail.com