LUCKYATUANYA.BLOGSPOT.COM

CLICK To Place Your Ads HERE

Saturday, May 09, 2015

I Organised a Party After Losing in the Election - Funke Adesiyan


Popular Yoruba actress, Funke Adesiyan, who fought for a legislative seat in Oyo State under the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), said she is not feeling bad for losing. She says she actually organised a party after the election.

“I organised a party immediately after the election. Didn’t you hear about it? Ah! I don’t feel bad at all. I threw a big bash where I invited my fans and friends to come and celebrate with me. There was no need for me to feel bad in any way,” - she said.

The actress said she is going back to her acting career and nothing is going to dampen her mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send your news and stories to:
Email: luckyatuanya@gmail.com