LUCKYATUANYA.BLOGSPOT.COM

CLICK To Place Your Ads HERE

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

I Was a Virgin, Untill Wizkid Disvirgined Me - Wizkid's Baby Mama


24-year-old Sola Ogudugu, Wizkid's baby mama, recounts her bitter-sweet experience of being a single mother at a young age.

Speaking about her experience, she revealed she didn’t know she was pregnant until the foetus was five months old!

She Said:
“I remember the day I found out I was preggers! After 5monthsss… Damn!!! I Swear I died and rose again! LOL.. Can’t believe I’m laughing now. I cried for the remaining 4months… i just kept saying to myself everyday ‘God why me’ Ahhhhhh mahn… ThoseWereTryingTimesYo!It was like film trick…”
“To think I just started having sex at the time… I was just frustrated… Like who sent me??? it’s funny now.. wasn’t funny then oo. Imagine seeing your monthly period unknown to you that there’s a baby growing in you! MAHNNNNNN!!!! God is great!! That was the greatest challenge ever! Was
in my finals.. I still struggled and finished Uni with Good grades.. And guess what? My son is 4! I’m still overwhelmed but I Thank God for how far he’s brought me and how much my Lil man has grown.. I’m THANKFUL. Forget all the fleeked out make up and good cloths… Being a Mum is one hell of a job talk more being a single mum at 19! When Jesus Says Yes Nobody Can Say No…. That was how God wanted things to go in my life oooo…Boluwatife!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send your news and stories to:
Email: luckyatuanya@gmail.com