LUCKYATUANYA.BLOGSPOT.COM

CLICK To Place Your Ads HERE

Sunday, May 24, 2015

Olu Jacobs Opens Up On What Has Kept Him Attracted to His Wife of Over 30-years


If you want to know what has kept the two nollywood actor and actree together?
Olu Jacob interested and attracted to his wife of over 30 years, veteran actress Joke Sylva, then read the actor's response in a recent interview with the Nation newspaper.

"She has not let go. She has not let go her loving and charming self. She still makes her hair, does her make-up, dresses well and still looks beautiful. That is the staying power. I am her last mirror. My wife does not go out without my last comment. After dressing up and looking at herself in the mirror, she still believes in me. She turns to me and asks how she looks every time she has an event and I just look at her and tell her she is smashing" - he told the Nation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send your news and stories to:
Email: luckyatuanya@gmail.com