LUCKYATUANYA.BLOGSPOT.COM

CLICK To Place Your Ads HERE

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Checkout this Hilarious “Letter Of Employment”

Hilarious “Letter Of Employment” - InfoRanking

Read the tanscript of this letter below...

Application For Employment

I refer to the recent death of the technical manager at your company and here by apply for the replacement of the deceased manager.
Each time I apply for a job, I get a reply that there is no vacancy but in this case, I have caught you red-handed and you have no excuse because I even attendented attendat the funeral to be sure that he is truly dead and buried before applying.
Attached to my letter is a copy of my c.v and his death certificate.

- Hahahahaha... This man doesn't want to hear any story... #LoL...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send your news and stories to:
Email: luckyatuanya@gmail.com