LUCKYATUANYA.BLOGSPOT.COM

CLICK To Place Your Ads HERE

Saturday, July 18, 2015

I Caught My Wife Sleeping With My Blood Brother – Man Tells Court


A middle-aged timber contractor identified as Ojo Owoeye, has told a customary court sitting in Akoko, Ondo state that he caught his wife, Mrs Bola Owoeye having sex with his brother. The husband said that he reported his wife and his younger brother to his mother-in-law, but the latter pacified him. His younger brother has also denied having extra marital affairs with his wife.

Ojo told the court saying,
“My Lord, there was a time I came home from a journey around 9.pm and met my wife naked with only her wrapper around her chest, sitting on my brother's lap.
He also told the court that at a time he had to destroy his wife’s mobile phone when he discovered that she often receives calls from other men.”


The court has since dissolved the union based on the husband’s accusations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send your news and stories to:
Email: luckyatuanya@gmail.com