LUCKYATUANYA.BLOGSPOT.COM

CLICK To Place Your Ads HERE

Monday, July 06, 2015

I Didn’t Fight My Wife, Neither Did I Beat Her – Former Benue State Governor, Gabriel Suswam


The former governor of Benue State, Gabriel Suswam, on Sunday denied either beating or having any quarrel with his wife as reported in some sections of the media this week. According to a statement signed by his aide, Joseph Tsavsar, the publication was a concoction of some mischief makers, and aimed at bringing Mr. Suswam down by all means.

“My attention has been drawn to news making the rounds on social media and newspapers that I was arrested in London last week. That report is full of mischief and aimed at slandering me and my dear wife. Please disregard any news about a squabble between me and my dear wife. We’re fine,” – Mr. Suswam said in the statement.

His aide Mr Joseph also stressed that Suswan was not near United Kingdom at the time they reported he was.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send your news and stories to:
Email: luckyatuanya@gmail.com