LUCKYATUANYA.BLOGSPOT.COM

CLICK To Place Your Ads HERE

Sunday, July 12, 2015

I Would Never Support or Take Part in Homosexuality – IK Ogbonna


Popular nollywood actor, Ik Ogbonna has said there are certain things he would never do on earth nor support and one of them is HOMOSEXUALITY. According to the actor he will never be part of it either in the movies or real life. Here is what the man who is strictly against homosexuality told Saturday Beats;
“I have never done a gay movie in my life and I would never do such whether internationally or locally. There are certain things I don’t support and would never support and homosexuality is one of them. In as much as people are free to be who they want to be, I mean God gave us all free will, so who am I to judge? I would accept you for who you are but I would not encourage certain things. I would not be on platforms to encourage these kinds of things. It does not mean that I would judge you or discriminate against you but I would not be a part of such,” – he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send your news and stories to:
Email: luckyatuanya@gmail.com